Monday, January 20, 2014

Phoning in the weekend (only not really)



Here are the three pictures I took this weekend. That is it. It was a super busy and fun weekend, I just didn't document a lot of it. What these three pictures do document is getting ready for a fancy dinner, getting a surprise picture of Roman, and a difficult pattern I was working on which I sent a picture of to Erica to get her to join in on my self pity.

Not pictured activities include: getting coffee and going to the coolest specialty bookstore, the 1939 copy of Jane Eyre I bought there, finding SO MANY RECORDS I've been searching for at the record store (including two Mel Tormes, Jethro Tull Stand Up, Little Orphan Annie for  a dollar, and a Dolly Parton/Kenny Rogers Christmas album!), walking around a super cool fish store, knitting, eating dinner with my family, and playing cards with good friends.

Sometimes your just too busy to take pictures, I guess! What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I passed the halfway point on my Hufflepuff scarf, rewatched POA and GOF, packed up my Valentine Blythe Swap to send tomorrow, and had dinner and board games with some friends. I also mega enjoyed having an extra day off today! The US really needs to get on board with three day weekends being the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend, Anne! I SO agree with you about the three day weekend. A coworker and I were saying that allows for one day of chores, one day of errands, and one day of relaxing!

    ReplyDelete