Monday, January 13, 2014

Phoning in the weekend 1/13/2014 edition

 The weekend started out on an interesting note when one Ms. Erica, partner in craft and coworker decided I didn't have enough Nick Cage in my life and stuck this to my office door. He lives inside my coat closet now so I can have a heart attack each morning when I come to work.
Then came Friday night and a soothing symphony orchestra concert and soothing dirty martinis to help calm my Cage-frayed nerves.
On Saturday I did the most perfect long-tail cast-on I've ever done! I got all my stitches cast on with just enough yarn left over to weave in the ends! Woo hoo!
It helped that I was closely monitored by this handsome guy.
Sunday was my niece's third birthday party. I had to look my best.
What do you buy for the coolest three year old around? Binoculars, a toy story etch-a-sketch, and glitter bracelets. Obviously.
To top off a great weekend, it was so warm out and so much of the ice and snow melted that I got to run outside TWICE! Woo hoo!

I hope you had a lovely weekend too! What did you do?












No comments:

Post a Comment