Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Thursday! (If I sing it, it will come true)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the internet for increasing my hypochondriac nature by approximately a billion. At this very moment, I'm pretty darn sure I have meningitis (sore neck and shoulders, headache, and chills. Although I got the chills after looking up meningitis symptoms on the internet, so, you know, maybe not the most reliable symptom.) I would also like to thank Bodies Revealed for making it even easier to think what my meninges would look like if infected. Gross!

But this is a happy Thursday, not an imaginary sick Thursday. So let's all sing along with the video above and reassure ourselves that we have nothing to worry  about and that if we've got problems, we'll just solve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment