Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Phoning in the Weekend, Monday 3/4


You know what turns out to be totally awesome?  Having a niece and a nephew.

Less awesome: Jack Nicholson eyebrows.

 Also, I will pay for niece cuddles with letting her have free reign of my phone. Which is why I have about a thousand pictures like this in my camera roll:


 And then about a thousand more of her forehead.



 Running has been leading to some hurty ankles which stinks. But an icepack and a berry LaCroix makes it all ok.

The cats also helped with the healing power of their cuteness



and so did my friend's dog Loki. Jenelle and I were crafting while watching the Walking Dead instead of cuddling with Loki like we usually do, so this is the mournful face we got.

Not pictured: a phone date with my Aunt, getting my taxes done, and playing (and being awful at) pool with my good and patient friend Mandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment