Monday, June 25, 2012

Phoning in the weekend

The pictures on my phone from this weekend include:




 Popcorn and knitting to ring in the weekend, my darling niece Evelyn meeting my friends' baby Maddie, the AMAZING antique knitting bag that belonged to my cousin's grandma that I put dibs on the night before our garage sale, evenings cools enough for green tea before bed, a happy Buddha kitty (he was smiling until he heard me go for the camera), what my lap looked like between meetings on Sunday, my darling niece petting my parents' dog Sgt. Pepper (and chanting, "doggy, doggy, doggy, doggy, nice!"), and designing a headband with the help of a stitch dictionary, knit picks yarn, and graph paper.

Not pictured: attempting to put up a tent in the rain with Jess and Laura (and failing due to lack of instructions), a good hard run with Laura, our semi-successful garage sale, my closet where I let my OCD run wild and is now organized in categories (I stopped myself after 2 subcategories because really), and my niece saying, "Auntie" for the first time.





No comments:

Post a Comment