Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weird Texts Say So Much

Text from a friend: Only if you want to take this conversation out of the realm of probable. But yes that is what I meant.

My response: ...it was in the realm of probable? We were talking about vegan zombies.


What? You and your friends don't wonder if people who were vegans or vegetarians before they became zombies would have an aversion to eating human flesh? I proposed they would only eat cage-free organic, so not people in prisons and my friend thought they would just give over to the carnivorous urge. And then ninjas and magic got brought into the conversation which is where the exchange above came in. And now you know all you need to know about how I'm spending my afternoon.

Update: Just found myself sending the following text. Add it to the long, long list of things I've said that I never would have thought I'd have to say.

Let's save that for another time. If we bring unicorn zombies into the picture...who even knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment