Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Thursday! Picture Post part two


After I got back to work, my niece Evelyn visited to ease the transition.

 Some friends and I ran in a Zombie run. We cut up old scrubs and pretended we had been in the lab when the zombies broke out. Sorry we made zombies, you guys.


Over the weekend I spent some time with these cute babies and their owner, Liz.

Liz and I took these bags of boring old grey and white yarn...
Used some egg dye tablets...
Some water, vinegar, and heat...
And dyed all that wool all of these exciting colors!

Once my drop spindle comes in the mail you may never hear from me again.

Then I spent some time in Grand Rapids. With a hammerhead shark and the Creature from the Black Lagoon. The company I keep is a little disconcerting.
At Sunday night dinner at my parents' house I read Evie a couple of stories to top off the weekend.

Happy Thursday, one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment