Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Thursday

Happy Thursday, everyone! This may be the last Happy Thursday post. I am going ice fishing for the first time this weekend and although I've been assured it's safe I am POSITIVE I am going to fall into the hole, or the lake is going to spontaneously melt all at once, or that a shark or whale is going to pop up and bite me (I will be fishing on Lake Huron. I know in my mind that there are no sharks or whales in Lake Huron. But in my heart...). So, should the ice fishing turn out to be less icey or more sharky than I've been promised it will be, I leave you with something to make you laugh every day (albeit in an inappropriate, highly irreverent way. Which I think we can all agree is the best way.)

I give you: Ugly Renaissance Babies. Here are a few of my favorites:



 (click on each picture to be taken to the full hilarity which is definitely in the captions)

Have a good weekend, everyone! Stay safe (or frozen if you are a Great Lake. Please, oh please)!

No comments:

Post a Comment